Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My First Post

Hi Everyone!

Thanks, first of all stopping and taking your time to read my totally new blog.  I am so excited to finally take that first step and start here.



My name is Katrin and I am the owner of KASA Collection.   I just opened this store recently and enjoy the great community at Etsy.com.  There are so many friendly people there that I have met already, so thanks to all Etsy Lovers!

I have a wonderful husband and a super cute daughter, that hopefully as she grows up will fall in love with sewing and crafting too.  Yes sewing and crafting.  I love it and think I am sort of addicted to it... at least my husband says so.  It's hard for me to throw fabric and other little details out because I love to reuse them and make something special and one-of-a-kind out of it.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30477559


That's why most of my items will only be available as one-of-a-kind.   There might be some of the same style, but different in colors and pattern - but nothing is the same.  I love to up-cycle clothes and hope to meet more people that share the same patience.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28933380


OK, this is my first post of many more to come.  Let me know what you think.

God bless you all!

1 comment: